The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) governs Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE) which encompasses Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs).

The following links are from the CDSS website and are used for RCFE purposes. You can locate the form you need and click the link to review, print, save,or fill out. If the link does not work, you can go directly to the CDSS website at www.CDSS.CA.GOV If a form isn’t included on this page, click the following link CDSS Forms Page to access ALL available forms from the CDSS website.


Do you have questions? Confused about the different options?

Don’t worry, we can help! Just CONTACT US or give us a call at 1-833-867-3783 (1-833-To-Serve).